>>>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION

 WELCOME TO YEN WON INDUSTRIES, OFFICIAL HOMEPAGE OF BAY AREA RAPPER YEN WON




A New Venture:

For those of you currently following any "Yen Won" projects, you may have seen on the main IG page that we're currently under some rebranding with our lifestyle brand launch "Yen Won Industries". As such, it'd been decided that we shall be creating an official blog to serve as a homefront for not only our own content, but also to share artist highlights, product reviews, and to share content that we feel our fans would enjoy/ gain something out of.!

For any new fans/viewers:

Welcome to our new blog! My name is Yen Won, I'm a Korean-American rapper/rnb artist based in the Bay Area. I'm currently unaffiliated but work closely with "5250 Productions" and the "Yellow Boyz" crew in San Jose. My influences come from a myriad of artists, but I'll just list my favorites. I look up to A$AP Rocky, Denzel Curry, Xavier Wulf, Kendrick Lamar, and Isiah Rashad for inspiration. There's plenty more, but I'll save that for another post, another day. 


On this blog I'll be focusing on a few different types of aesthetics and genres of content ranging anywhere from local Asian businesses I'd like to highlight, technology product reviews, Asian culture, fashion news, and any "futuristic" world updates I find interesting. I hope that you're able to learn something new today or find out about something cool through my blog. I've included links below to my various platforms and previously released work, so go on ahead and check me out!


- Yen 


RESOURCES:

VERACIOUS MAGAZINE "MEET RAPPER YEN WON"

SPOTIFY, APPLE MUSIC, SOUNDCLOUD

OFFICIAL INSTAGRAM PAGE

MERCH (TBA)

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to reach me through my email @ yenwonsf@gmail.com or through my instagram @yenwon_sf

https://www.instagram.com/yenwon_sf/


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts